Here it is, the final day of 2013. We couldn’t just sign off on the year without one final Tuesday Tip. And number 50, at that (when did we miss 2 weeks…must have had a late start last January).
As is customary around this time of year, we wanted to share some of our New Year’s resolutions.
- Everyone in the office agreed that keeping desks clean and free of clutter was a top priority.
- There were a couple of resolutions about getting up and/or to the office earlier.
- Pay more attention to our own Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Resist the temptation to eat lunch at our desks.
- Actually have Monday Morning meetings on Monday mornings.
- Practice putting and darts regularly.
- Keep things around the office simple and organized. No more overflowing file cabinets and folders!
- Start working on our 2014 holiday card much, much earlier in the year.
- Continually update our website with our latest work, case studies, and company updates.
- Not wait until the last minute to send in award submissions.
- No more multitasking while making toast; it leads to too many burnt slices.
- Utilize the new office space to further enhance the creative, collaborative atmosphere.
- Finally, keeping coming up with new Tuesday Tip ideas!
So maybe they aren’t as life changing as many traditional resolutions, but that should help with actually sticking with them (for a couple weeks at least). Right?
Thanks again to everyone who made 2013 a special year at Silver Creative Group. We can’t wait to start 2014 right where we left off and are looking forward to another 12 months of strategic design, eye-catching creativity, and innovative technology.